Gravity Carton Flow
We offer the industry’s most comprehensive line of order picking solutions that are proven to dramatically improve productivity, pick accuracy, worker safety and space utilization. Our innovative products include cost-effective, drop-in carton flow systems, flexible work stations, dependable and tough conveyors, ergonomic pick shelves, ideal storage units and more. Jump right in and start exploring our comprehensive products found on this page. You can also contact us, we will work side-by-side with you to create the ultimate order picking environment for your one-of-a-kind operation.
Keep productivity and profitability on track with the most flexible, durable and efficient carton flow solution on the market. Span-Track is the industry’s original carton flow track. Span-Track will help you step up productivity on the pick line, maximize space, and create a safer working environment for your people.
Four Great Reasons to Choose Span-Track
- Superior Flow
- Get unrivaled product flow with Span-Track Lane and Span-Track Bed
- Reduce imprinting and hang-ups with up to 300% more surface area for conveying product compared to other carton flow options
- Create dynamic storage with drop-in designs that fit into any pallet rack
- Simply adjust beams to optimize pitch and product clearance
- Organize and condense inventory
- Ensure FIFO rotation
- Reduce travel time between picks
- Accelerate order picking with better visibility and access to SKUs
- Easily reslot and re-configure
- Increase space utilization up to 50%
- Meet the rigors of order picking with conveyor made of tough steel construction
- Choose high capacity options up to 100 lbs per foot
Shelf-Track replaces unreliable plastic wheel rails with a durable carton flow system that drops easily into your existing racks and shelves.
It doesn’t get any easier than this.
- No more hang-ups
- Low maintenance or replacement costs
- Unrivaled flow
- Steel channel and axles
- Durable, high capacity options
- 7-year warranty
Shelf-Track is an excellent replacement solution when you need to upgrade an existing system. It is designed to work with any shelf and accessories. The drop-in design delivers an efficient and accessible pick point for workers.
One of the most effective ways to accelerate productivity, improve ergonomics, eliminate waste and maximize your space is to implement Flow Cell workstations. Flow Cell helps you apply Lean principles and gives you the opportunity to create modular, dynamic storage units designed specifically for your unique operation.
Flow Cell units are proven to:
- Increase space utilization by up to 50% – inventory is organized and stored properly
- Boost production efficiency up to 30% – parts angle toward the picker, making picking easy and fast
- Minimize reaching and improve ergonomics by reducing injury and fatigue
- Create reconfigurable, flexible storage to accommodate line and process changes
- Ensure FIFO inventory rotation – replenishment from back does not interfere with process
- Keep the factory floor organized – totes and boxes are stored in return lanes rather than on the floor
Roller rack systems optimize efficiency, safety and FIFO rotation on the pick line. Our Roller Rack structures are pre-configured and ready when you need them. Roller Racks are proven to:
- Maximize pick efficiency – Adjustable pick trays and knuckle track positions improve access and visibility and reduce strain on workers.
- Increase pick rates and space – Roller Racks are proven to speed pick rates and free up significant space for additional SKUs.
- Ensure FIFO rotation – Inventory is replenished from the back without interrupting the pick line in front.
- Reduce travel time – SKU storage is up to 7 times denser per bay than pallet rack storage, which translates into up to 80% less travel time for pickers.
- Reduce costs – Roller Rack structures require less steel than pallet racks, which saves your operation money and improves ROI. Plus, the quick-to-build, knock-down design reduces freight costs and damage.
Roller Rack Structures
Roller Rack structures are easy to assemble and designed to meet your operation’s unique needs. All carton flow products are engineered to attach easily to Roller Rack units.
Roller Rack is ideal for distribution, manufacturing and retail operations where carton flow is required and there is no need to store pallets above the rack.
Pallet track is essential for many material handling facilities, but choosing the best one for your operation can be confusing. Our engineers have developed high quality, durable pallet track with rollers or wheel rails designed to optimize flow. With pallet track, you get:
- Options – Pallet tracks are available for single or double-deep pallet positions.
- Customization – Many companies only offer standard lengths, but UNEX will make the track length to fit your needs, from 24” to 144” in ½” increments.
- Flexibility – Rack and floor mounting methods are available.
- Safety – A spring-loaded rear stop prevents pallets from being accidentally pushed back and falling off the rack.
Pick shelves will accelerate pick rates and improve worker comfort. Pick shelves offer angled pick shelves that eliminate the dead zone. Our innovative products help you integrate slow movers into the pick line to save space and improve efficiency. Our products work in a variety of settings:
- On workstations, such as Flow Cell from UNEX, giving pickers the most precise and efficient pick possible
- In racks, where adjustable shelves and pick trays provide the most durable, flexible and accessible pick points for workers